Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tippling Club - Desserts

I ended up at the Tippling Club with a group of friends for drinks and desserts. the drinks were phenomenal, although very pricey. On the other hand, we had an excellent deal with the desserts. The 4 of us paid for 1 dessert each, and we got a taster of each of the 4 desserts (4 of the plates pictured for each dessert!).

I was highly impressed with the desserts, in particular the snowball. I loved the contrast in texture and temperature between the outer and inner layer of the ball.

Overall very experimental, very successfully executed. A must-try. I will be back!

Caramelized Pineapple with three textures of yogurt. I liked the crumble and spongy texture.

Sorry, I had a drink too many... I can't recall the exact composition of this crumble... but I remember I enjoyed the foam on top.

Yuzu snowball. My favorite one. The contrast in textures and temperatures is unique.

Pear tart. I am not a big fan of tarts, but this version was certainly interesting.

Tippling Club
8D Dempsey Road
Tel: +65 6475 2217
URL: www.tipplingclub.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails